The ALSI Pressure Filter combines the benefits of effective sludge and dirt removal from your liquid stream with ultra high reliability. Designed to operate with the fewest moving parts or troublesome complexities of carrier belts, pulleys or moving filter chambers. Our pressure filter is highest in performance and lowest in maintenance problems.
- Provide highest level of filtration efficiency
- Automatic cycling
- Media can be used up to (3) times with optional media re-use/ re-wind system
- Solution recovery option assures minimal water to waste
Our unique Positive Side Seal eliminates solution bypass around the media. Each seal automatically adjusts to your specific media without user intervention. Seal material is impervious to the harshest chemicals.
Standard feature include:
- PLC controls with available process interface
- Fail safe chamber operation
- Automatic chamber blow down
- 100% unattended operation
- Monitoring of critical set points and valve positions
Optional features include:
- Three way inlet valve
- Media re-use/reclaim
- Acid flush system
ALSI MicroSheer Media is well proven in many applications. Its high strength and durability ensures multiple reuses without tearing. Our plastic cores are the most durable and reduce media change out time.
ALSI Pressure Filters are used in a wide array of applications:
- Alkaline/caustic cleaner baths
- Inclined plate Lamella clarifier overflows
- Coolant filtration
- Filter press replacement
- Phosphate pre treatment stage
- Plating baths
- Waste water treatment systems
ALSI application engineers examine your entire system to offer the best solution to your problem. Your solids loading, system hydraulics, through-put, media usage calculations, all figure into our final recommendation.
Click here for ALSI Literature on Pressure Filters.
Please contact us here.