The Palin® Paint Sludge Consolidator offers cost effective, automated and continuous paint sludge collection, consolidation, and removal. Equipment designs are compatible with all suspension/flotation chemical programs. The Palin® is designed to remove detackified paint sludge from down or side draft wet spray booths as well as central reservoir systems.
- Can be used on individual booths or central sludge systems
- Reduces operating costs of many chemistry programs
- Reduces downtime due to system interruptions
- Increased efficiency over centrifugal style removal equipment
- Custom sizes available to meet most footprint requirements
- Low utility consumption
- Optional MASCon™ System introduces micro aeration to improve floatation of paint solids
ALSI design objectives are to maximize scrubber efficiency, reduce disposal costs and minimize booth downtime for cleaning. From central systems to satellite booths, ALSI’s high performance sludge processing systems are suitable for any single or multiple type of wet booth design. Paint booth recirculating water is kept clean and make up water is minimized. The Palin® replaces conventional filters, yet no filter media is actually used, effectively reducing operating costs.
Palin® consolidators achieve high liquid/solid separation efficiency with minimal upkeep and maintenance. Simple in design, the Palin® Paint Sludge Consolidator provides reliable, process liquid clean-up for suspended solid separation applications.
Click here for ALSI Literature on Palin® Consolidators.
Please contact us here.